3CX Maintenance Licenses, Annual TermRequired for users of Perpetual software edition to receive updates, to receive new features, security updates, and for some features to work. Add to an existing perpetual system or add to your perpetual order to guarantee today's low price.
3CX Maintenance for 4 Call Professional Edition$129.00
3CX Maintenance for 8 Call Professional Edition$254.00
3CX Maintenance for 16 Call Professional Edition$580.00
3CX Maintenance for 32 Call Professional Edition$1,113.00
3CX Maintenance for 64 Call Professional Edition$2,230.00
3CX Maintenance for 128 Call Professional Edition$4,293.00
3CX Maintenance for 256 Call Professional Edition$7,305.00
3CX Maintenance for 512 Call Professional Edition$12,027.00
3CX Maintenance for 1024 Call Professional Edition$20,621.00
Enhance productivity, service customers better with 3CX PRO
The Professional edition of 3CX provides better collaboration and increases productivity of you and your employees. With 3CX PRO, the additional tools and features you need to provide better support and service to your customers is included. These tools include call center software with interactive voice response (IVR) and call recording for training and compliance purposes. Employees reach customers faster with Click-to-Call. Mount wall-boards around your call center to encourage and coach your team. Call routing and queue ensure calls come to the right team.
The 3CX PRO edition includes many contact center features that other vendors make you purchase as “product add-ons”. Dollar for dollar, 3CX PRO is the best value. Server-side integration of your premise or cloud based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is included for popular systems at no additional charge.
Plug-and-play Upgrade to 3CX PRO
If you are already running 3CX Standard, the upgrade to 3CX Pro is an easy in-place upgrade. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we get you special pricing to upgrade. You will receive contact center features such as built-in fail over in case of an outage, CRM integration for better customer service, and advanced reports so you can measure productivity.
- With advanced reporting, manage your staff more effectively
- Map caller-ID matching up with Exchange, ODBC sources, or LDAP.
- Includes Microsoft Exchange integration for easy contact lookup
- Video conferencing included for up to 100 participants
Integrate with CRM, ERP and AIS
3CX PRO connects to most Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), and Accounting Information Systems (AIS) software packages and clouds.
- Click-to-Call – Staff can dial customers from within your CRM
- Call Pop-ups – Inbound calls are connected automatically to records
- Call Journals – Inbound and outbound calls logged in your CRM
- Out-of-the-box Integrates with: MS Exchange, Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Outlook, Office 365, Zendesk
- Custom integrations to any CRM, ERP, or AIS system easily
Link remote offices and call centers
Businesses and organizations of all sizes now have access to advanced call center and contact center phone systems now. Features once only available only to large corporations are now available to you. With 3CX PRO licensing, you have many more ways to route calls in queues such as least busy, random 3’s, least talk, and more. Get calls routed to employees with the skills to help your customers.
- Customers can choose to receive a callback from your staff and keep their place in line without staying on the phone
- Fail Over capacity is built-in to protect you in the event of an outage
- Coworker’s availability is visible between offices, cities, states, and the like
- 3CX PRO’s built-in features deliver full contact center experiences for customers and staff with extreme ease of management